How to Delete Facebook Chat and Conversation – Are you aware you can clear or delete your facebook chats or conversations?
I bet you most Facebook users don’t know they can delete their conversations or chats.
I also bet you that some know however, they can’t tell the steps they need to follow to clear their facebook conversations.
Interestingly, Facebook has a feature that lets you delete conversions you had with someone from your chatbox.
Herein is a facebook post that will expose you to the series of steps you need to follow to delete your facebook chats or conversations.
The procedure we’ll be using in this article on how to delete facebook chats is very simple and easy.
Fortunately, we’ve simplified it in such a way that every facebook user can undertake it with ease.
Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones.
Steps On How I Cleared My Facebook Chat and Conversation.
To delete messages on Facebook, do the following:
- First, login to your Facebook account
- Click on the message icon at the top right corner of any Facebook page and then click on the name of the person you had the conversations you want to delete with and you’ll be taken right into the conversation.
- Next, you’ll need to select the Gear-shaped icon at the top right corner of the chatbox.
- Now, scroll down the drop-down menu and you should see the delete conversation option at the bottom of the menu. Click it
How To Delete a single Facebook conversation
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Tap on the messages icon on the top right-hand side of the Facebook homepage.
- Locate and click on the profile of the person you’ve had the conversation with. This will open the conversation you want to remove.
- Next, navigate to the message you want to delete and then hover your mouse on it. Next, click on this (…) icon and then click on remove
- Confirm the action and you’re done
That is it with how to delete messages from facebook chats.
I hope this article was helpful.
If you have any questions, use the comment section of this webpage to ask.
Please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends!!!